Yesterday didn’t quite go as planned. A logistical error with the wheels meant that they only left Adelaide the day before instead of last Friday as previously thought. Fingers crossed for receiving them before the weekend. I did at least pick up my new high flow 3 inch cat, for which I’ve made a new small page for: High Flow Cat. I installed it this morning in drizzling rain, but there were no dramas which is a nice change.

On the road the car seems to have picked up some extra midrange, and boosting slightly harder. It is hard to tell though as throttle in this weather will spin the wheels coming on boost in most gears. Some dry weather should tell the full story, and then I’ll be able to tell if the car has picked up any more boost.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s