I’ve had a bit of a break from the car lately, which fits in well with the holiday period and double demerits. It’s not that I can’t control myself, but more that I’d prefer to keep a low profile to avoid unwanted attention.

Today I started prepping the car for drag racing at WSID on Wednesday night. I have removed the main carpet for a 7 kg weight saving. The weight reduction page has been updated accordingly.

I also recently updated the ecu tuning page with some information on Nistune Feature Pack firmware which my car is now running.

This afternoon I’ll be dumping the cheap oil and filter and putting in fully synthetic oil ready for racing. I’m planning to install the braided clutch line while I’m under the car.